I haven’t even had this blog for two months and I’ve already been nominated for awards by four people?? That’s crazy. Thank you guys. I’d hug you all if I could.
The Entertainer Blogger Award
– Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
– Add these rules to your post.
– Answer all the questions below.
– Display the award picture in your post.
– Nominate 12 bloggers who are funny, inspiring and entertaining.
1. Why did you start a blog in the first place?
There were a lot of reasons. I had wanted to create a booktube channel ever since I came across the community accidentally on YouTube, but never had the guts/time/money etc., etc. I’ve always liked throwing my opinions of books in the faces of people, and one day, back in October, my dad was just like, “why don’t you start a blog about books?” And then I did. It’s going to be my two month-aversary in 2 days, which is so cool. I never thought I could actually pull this off, let alone continue pulling it off for two months. (Don’t let me fool you into thinking I know what I’m doing. I do not.)
2. What is your favorite book?
If I had to pick only one, The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern. But Seraphina by Rachel Hartman is up there too.
3. What do you dislike the most?
Rude people, probably?? Like, it costs $0.00 to keep your opinions to yourself.
i say, on a blog that centers around my opinions
4. What is your favorite food item at the mall?
Ohhh, Auntie Anne’s pretzels, hands down. Especially the cinnamon-sugar pretzels. Perfection. 👌👌
5. What is your favorite pastime?
I want to say reading, but it’s probably just wasting time on the internet. I can’t help it. YouTube and Netflix will be my downfall.
1. Lia @ Lost In A Story
2. Flavia @ Flavia the Bibliophile
3. Jenaca @ jenacidebybibliophile
The Mystery Blogger Award (Round 2!)
I was nominated for this award by the amazing Icebreaker694! Thank you!!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
3 Things About Me:
1. I’m currently obsessed with the show Catfish and I hate myself for it
2. My dream job was always to be an author, but now I want to be an editor (maybe I can be both?? who knows)
3. My favorite “day” of the year is from noon on Christmas Eve to noon on Christmas
1. What is one book that you’re looking forward to in 2017?
Caraval!!! Caraval Caraval Cara-
2. What is a book you’d give a loved one for the holidays?
If I had the money, I’d get all my friends these books:
3. Any blog plans in 2017?
Just to continue what I’m doing now. I don’t have anything fancy scheduled but I do want to make a post introducing my original characters (which I have like…20 of. whoops) so that should be fun. Look out for that in the near future 😉
4. Favorite gif of 2016!
There’s so many good ones to choose from!! I have to go with this one tho, because it speaks to me. Plus there’s a panda, so it goes with my blog.
5. Weird Book Hoarder: How many books did you buy that you still have to read?
You don’t wanna know. There’s….there’s over a hundred of them. Moving on…
1. Abby @ Miss Abigail
2. Mandy @ Book Princess Reviews
1. Which do you prefer: winter break or spring break?
2. What was your least favorite book of 2016?
3. If you had the chance to talk to a celebrity, who would you want it to be?
4. What’s your most anticipated movie for 2017?
5. Weird: Do you have any unusual talents?
That’s it! Thanks again to everyone who nominated me for these awards, being nominated is such a nice feeling, honestly.
Also: no pressure to everyone I nominated! If you don’t want to do it/have already done it, just ignore it.