I was nominated for this award by Lu at her amazing blog A Girl Who Reads. Thank you so much, Lu!!
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog
2. List the rules
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
6. You nominate 10 – 20 people
7. Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
9. Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was created by Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog
3 things about me:
1. I have a panda stuffed animal named Mooncakes
2. My go-to coffee order is a mocha iced coffee (which I’m drinking right now)
3. My favorite movie is Clueless
1. Do you prefer tea or coffee?
Coffee! All day, every day.
2. Hair up, or hair down?
Down. Unless I’m doing homework or concentrating on something, then I like to have it in a ponytail.
3. Hardback, paperback, or E-book?
Paperback, definitely. Hardcover is nice to look at but it’s kind of hard to curl up with a book with pointy edges. And e-books don’t feel like real books.
4. Do you make new year resolutions?
No…I used to, but I never did anything about them.
5. WEIRD: what is the most disturbing book you’ve read?
Hmm…You by Caroline Kepnes probably. It was just so graphic and uncensored and it weirded me out a lot. I will probably never date a guy named Joe after this book.
1. Calle @ The Fangirl Reads
2. Liis @ Cover to Cover
3. Fadwa @ Word Wonders
4. Rachel @ Parawl Perwyl
5. Girl with a Pen 93 @ Girl With a Pen
6. Reg @ She Latitude
7. Casey @ AdoptabookAUS
8. Julia @ Owls Reads
9. Chelsea @ Romweasley Books
10. Nini @ ninireadspng
1. What’s your favorite book genre?
2. What’s your guilty pleasure?
3. Dogs or cats?
4. Best book you read this year?
5. What was your favorite/weirdest dream?
And that’s it! Thanks again to Lu for nominating me! If you have any questions/concerns/what-have-you feel free to comment them below! See you guys soon 🙂